The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio will hold a workshop this week.
Zanesville Times Recorder
ZANESVILLE — The Public Utilities Commission of Ohio will hold a workshop from 2 to 3 p.m. Thursday at the John McIntire Library.
Erin MacLellan, from the PUCO’s Office of Retail Competition, will conduct a workshop to explain your rights in choosing an electric or natural gas supplier. Energy choice in Ohio allows consumers to have greater control over their electric and natural gas options and may result in valuable consumer savings.
Topics that will be covered include:
• What is energy choice (Who are these suppliers contacting me?)
• What governmental aggregation means
• What to consider when shopping for an electric or natural gas generation supplier
• How to use the free tools available through the PUCO, like the Apples to Apples charts
• Consumer rights and protections
To read the entire article, view the link below.
View this News Release (external link)